Saturday, July 11, 2009

We made it!!!!!

Hi beloved friends and family,
We made it safely to the island of st. Croix and it is as beautiful as we could have possibly imagined. We had a few traveling adventures, but are now safely snuggled away in our cozy cottages on the beach. The scenery has been such a reminder to us of the beauty of creation and our amazing Maker. After a brief tour of the Island and an encoragement from Pastor Gilbert, we are ready to see what God has in store this week. Tomorrow we will spend the morning at Pastor Gilbert's church and recharge for the exciting week ahead . Thank you all for your prayers and support! We will keep you posted on our adventures in St. Croix and post pictures so that you can join is here on our journey.


In His Love,
The St. Croix Team

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys (and gals) made it down there safely. As much as I'd love to be down there with you, I am glad I decided not to go. I have run into more complications with my ankle and still haven't healed from surgery 5 mos. ago. I'll be praying for the group and don't forget to have fun while you're down there too!!!

    John B.

    ReplyDelete